South Park + Minamike 2 South Park + Minamike 2

YOU ARE AWESOME

Great job! I love how you shifted an anime+your own version of a southpark clip! I love it~

Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

OMG I MISS COMMENTING YOU XD

AH <3 GOD OF ANIMATING. x3 <3 Haven't been on here in a long time. Ahhh I need to learn how to use flash since I just got it >w< I've even animated my hand before...but flash is a confusing program.

I LOVE THIS. The characters, animating, story.....oh wow ^.^- <3 Makes me so happy. n_n The story gets so intense!

The Zelda UO Trailer The Zelda UO Trailer

Just plain amazing

I think my mouth dropped when I saw this. So AMAZING. It gave me chills~<3 Luffed it a ton. ;D Dude that was just plain....awesomeness...god, I envy you. xD

Zelda Teaser Zelda Teaser

I didn't like it too much

I would have because the art was good but it seemed like you took scenes from the game and just colored over it. Which is cheap, I mean, I might as well just watch the game then, hm? I just think you should give credit if the art is yours, but if it is then it is very pretty.

Zelda: UO Epis:4 Zelda: UO Epis:4

I LOVED IT~!

Huzzah for the zelda-ness and scoot's awesomeness.
Dang it you guys can't possibly do better.
I love the voices.
I love the storyline...
the animation is perfection...
It's the best. Drama. Comedy. Action. Freaking awesome.
xD I love you for making this~! I'll be waiting for the next one of your videos scoot.
Sincerely,
-Kana-sama

ScootLumpDude responds:

Very glad you like it.^^ However, Part 5 is actually already looking better than part 4. XD Anyway, I promise this series will follow through and you won't be sorry.^^

-Scoot-

Scoot With Lightsaber Scoot With Lightsaber

I love it! ^^

Ha! The effects were so cool. Huzzah for teh light saber. ><

Zelda: UO Epis:3 Zelda: UO Epis:3

It only get's better and better

I love your flash animations! Please be sure to take a break every now and then though! ^^- I appreciate you making this though I really do! It only get's better and better<3333 Kyaaaa! xD Dig is so funny! ^^-
Nice animation. I don't know how you do it but....it's just incredible!

ScootLumpDude responds:

^^ Glad you like it! But why take a beak? It's not like it's any trouble or anything! XD

Zelda's PRIDE force Zelda's PRIDE force

Nice flash

Keep up the good work.

WHOOKOS Intro WHOOKOS Intro

o_o I loved this series

And I still do, listen. No matter what people say alway's have confidence. It's really rude too insult other's, or put words and there mouth. I suggest ignoring the insults, and taking only the nice critique's but in my eyes it's perfect, as in some of my friends as well!

ScootLumpDude responds:

Well the funny thing is, the guy below was insulting, but gave me a 10 out of 10.

Zelda: UO Epis:1 Zelda: UO Epis:1

The animation is so cool!

I love how the ear droops...and the sound effects. I like the voice for Link. It's the best! Your animating is so good...Maybe one day I can learn from you and get better?
Sincerely,
Kanna: a fan, a shadow, a nothing.

ScootLumpDude responds:

I'm sure you would!^-^ It was only 3 years ago that I even considered learning how to draw manga and anime. If you want something bad enough, definitly go for it!^^